Important notice for our clients:
Lodgings Ainsa Sanchez follows the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) to safeguard the well-being of team members and clients during the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), therefore we inform you that we have taken the following measures:
· Continuous training for our staff in new protocols and habits, in addition to wearing personal protective equipment.
· Disposable amenities for clients: surgical mask, gloves and disinfectant gel.
· Disinfecting gel in reception and common areas.
· New procedure for cleaning and disinfecting facilities with greater emphasis on critical points.
· Breakfast in room and possibility of using the restaurant under reservation with limited capacity.
· Incorporation of a protective screen in the reception.
We will continue to closely monitor the information published by the Ministry of Health and WHO and advise team members and clients on any changes in advice received.